Menu

So Called Friends AAARRRGGGHHH

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
i started to plan my hens because nobody else seemed to be stepping up to do it so i said to hell with it ill do it myself. decided on Santa Ponsa and told everyone I was booking this thursday if anybody was interested in coming and told them i would need flight money of €179. All said yes we would love to go. Well slowly but surely they're all dropping out ''i havent got the money'' ''bad time of year'' ''dont know yet cos its so far away''. We're going in June and thought booking it now was better to give people enough notice. Some have paid and really want to go but its not really enough only 6 or 7 and i feel like forgetting all about it and going nowhere. I feel so disappointed because I would never have let any of them down. Sorry for the long post i'm just feeling so sorry for myself at the moment. H2b planned his stag in one day, 16 of them going to Salou. why cant girls be like that edit to say f3ck it i'll do it myself is a bit harsh it should have been more to hell with it i'll just do it myself
playabella Posts: 543
I would go. Even if there is only a few of you, you will still have a great time. Don't worry about it - more people will probably book closer to the time. :wv
frangipani Posts: 1543
6 or 7 is great for a girlie holiday - you could have another hen night somewhere closer so all the rest of your friends can go - 2 nights!
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I'd just book it and to hell with the rest of them :wv :wv :wv
chatter2cat Posts: 996
I think you'll probably have an absolutely great time and with 6 or 7 of you that's a great number. TBH with larger numbers it starts to be a nightmare to organise and once you're there with loads it'll be like herding cats!
Playful Posts: 638
Go you will have a fab time
John Walsh Guitar
Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
Thanks for the replys girls. I went and had a relaxing bath and calmed down. Where would we be without the wollies?? :wv :thnk :wv
milis Posts: 7998
It's unanimous so, have a good time :wv
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Yep go anyway and have a fantastic time. :wv
glowgal Posts: 949
6 or 7 is plenty, I wouldn't worry about it, if you wanna go there then book it. I think a smaller group would be more fun anyway. :wv