so confused

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

08b2b Posts: 16
Hello all i got it into my head today that i was pregnant so went out and got a test. Faint line but only noticed it after a while. Flew in the road tonight to late night chemist and bought a clear blue 2 pack. twenty euro. Built up the urge to go to toilet and stupid thing didnt work! how frustrating! So now i am waiting on the second one but if it is negative which do i believe?
NotHere Posts: 10273
Was it in the time limit when you seen the line? Because if it was then it is very likely that you are pregnant! You will only ever get a false negative, but not a false positive. Why don't you wait til the morning before taking the next test because the hormone is stronger first thing in morn. Good luck, let us know how you get on, fingers crossed!!!! :babydust:
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i would do another test, a lines a line
dont know if i want one and h2b will prob blow his top!
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="08b2b":hq28k5pc]dont know if i want one and h2b will prob blow his top![/quote:hq28k5pc] Don't think like that though, you never know what he's reaction will be. It might take a little time to sink in.
oh ya second one i did last night as well was negative, so one of each and one too lazy to work. didnt have another one to do first thing!
we have been here before and it all ended in tears - twice, said we'd wait til we got married
mammybean Posts: 10364
You poor thing i havent ever been in this position but i am surprised you havent got more feedback from others
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
[quote="08b2b":31my28f6]we have been here before and it all ended in tears - twice, said we'd wait til we got married[/quote:31my28f6] We all have the greatest intentions but sometimes things just don't work out how we plan them! If you are pregnant then you are blessed and it's meant to be. You and your H2B will work through it. H2B and I have discussed what would happen if "we" became pregnant and we would delay our wedding plans until babs is born. I have no intention of becoming pregant but sometimes things happen for a reason. I hope it all works out for you.
me too. I will do another test today before work. After 2 miscarraiges i dont know if i can go through it all again!