So down today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OctMrsC Posts: 774
:o( :o( :o( Head is wrecked, too much going on. 1 - Friend of mine died over the weekend at a stag and I just cant snap out of this daze I am in since I heard the news. 2 - Managed to spill a pint of water over my laptop last week and I have been trying to dry it out but its still not working. 3 - Seriously broke this month - cant even afford lunch today 4 - Stomach feels sick all morning - I blame the chicken H2b fed me last night. 5 - Have a disastrous relationship with my real dad but he rang me to tell me the other day that genetic cancer runs in our family and that his 2 sisters(34 & 36) both have breast cancer and ovarian cancer and that I have been put on a waiting list to be tested and if I have the gene(50/50 chance) I have only a 5% chance of not developing some kind of cancer before I hit 35. 6 - Cant get into wedding mode. Just not excited. want to just run away and elope like my original plan Sorry just needed to get that all out :-8
MRSWJ Posts: 540
You poor poor thing. What terrible news (both your friend and aunts) Just thought I send you some hugs. Hope you'll be ok. Fingers crossed for you. :action32 :action32
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
Oh your poor thing. I am so sorry to hear that, you must be in shock. I wish I had some words of comfort but all I can say is take care of yourself and I hope you are ok. :xox
clucky Posts: 26471
oh my god you poor poor thing - what an awful lot to have on your plate at one time im so sorry to hear about yoru friend. :action32 :action32 hope you will be ok you know where we are if you want to vent take care
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
god I am so sorry that you have to deal with so much right now, no wonder you are feeling so down, just take some time out for yourself and looking after yourself, get plenty of TLC from your h2b and from Friends and make sure and talk about whats going on its a lot to deal with. :xox
gerbil Posts: 3528
you poor pet, that's an awful load on top of you. I really hope everything gets a bit better. You've had a huge series of shocks there (ps I would talk to the doctor re the cancer gene thing, as they may be able to put your mind at rest, with better info?) Best of luck with everything, though!
/*/*/ Posts: 188
..//
OctMrsC Posts: 774
Thanks for the replies girls :thnk Have been on phone to hospital this morning. Wont get appointment to get tested till August and then have to wait 6 months on results. Yep that was him Fergi. So sad!
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Ah you poor pet, it sounds like you are reallying being put through it at the moment. :xxx ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
you poor thing, my heart goes out to you, so sorry about your friend and your aunts. Too much bad news together, hope you are ok and get through it. :action32