So Excited Scan Today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babyboom Posts: 294
Hi Everyone I have my 1st scan today & meeting with my consultant. Can't believe this day has finally arrived seemed so far away to begin with. Have an evening appointment so will update you all tomorrow on how we get on. A little nervous as I just want everything to be ok can't wait to see my baby for the 1st time :lvs
deem Posts: 710
enjoy it, its a lovely experience
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[size=200:1xlsd8yl][color=violet:1xlsd8yl][b:1xlsd8yl]WOOOHOOO!!!![/b:1xlsd8yl][/color:1xlsd8yl][/size:1xlsd8yl] [color=indigo:1xlsd8yl]Oh enjoy it hun!!! It's so magical!!!! When I was first scanned I couldn't make the baby out and the doctor and DH were cooing at the baby!! So I had to tell them that I couldn't make it out!! I know someone who didn't ask so they couldn't make out what was a leg or tummy etc and they were quite upset, so make sure to ask if you can't figure out which part of the baby is which!!! It's such a fabulous experience, enjoy sweetie!!![/color:1xlsd8yl]
NotHere Posts: 10273
:o)ll :o)ll Enjoy!!! :o)ll Make sure you ask for pics! I loved the scan, I couldn't stop smiling at the screen (considering I thought I'd be a sniffling wreck!) Can't wait to next one!
babyboom Posts: 294
Thank you all so much for sharing my excitement can't wait then we're telling my family this evening - really don't think anyone has me sussed :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
We had told no-one before scan either, so broke the news to the families by presenting them with the scan pics! The looks on their faces was priceless!
breeze Posts: 1175
ah enjoy it today :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll it will be amazing
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Enjoy your scan its magical!!!! Nice way to tell the families!!!!!!!!! Take Care Lucy
Carmen Posts: 510
Its a fantastic experience. Makes it seem all the more real when you see it on the screen. Enjoy every minute of it!!
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Enjoy, I hope it goes really well for you. x sg