So excited!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Its finally my hen weekend-going to galway for 2 nights im so looking forward to it!!! Kind of nervous aswell-i hope everybody else enjoys it and it all goes off ok! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll AND to make things even better my ticker is finally gone down to days instead of months and weeks!yay!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
joker Posts: 2789
Have a fab time on your hen.... O-O Wish my ticker was in days not years and months!
emma1980 Posts: 2219
have a great time....BE GOOD :o0 :o0 :o0
Julywedding09 Posts: 81
Have a brill weekend enjoy O-O
shybride09 Posts: 250
ah thats great go the the Living Room and the kings head and the Quays and the front door and.... oh shur im sure ye'll be everywhere!! enjoy!! :o)ll
dellywellie Posts: 29
Don't forget Halo!! Have a ball!! I love Galway! O-O
seans missus Posts: 1381
Have a great time moyra-sausage! Ive had many good weekends in Galway! You'll have a fab time! Enjoy yourself! O-O
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Thanks everyone!! Ya we're going to halo the first night cause we're gonna keep it fairly low key and sophisticated-go mad saturday night then. we're staying in the skeff aswell so fairly central hopefully. Loads of people are telling me to go to the living room so will definitely give it a go on the saturday!! If anybody sees a 6ft3 red head in there that will be me!! :o0 :o0 :o0
redroses Posts: 714
I :lvs Galway but im biased as ive lived here all my life!!!! Would def reommedn the living room as well and also a big fan of the Quays and Halo!! Have a great weekend and enjoy every secong, the days wil roll by now for you! Hope the sun shines in Galway O-O O-O
Anonymous Posts: 24542
good luck to you O-O