so exicted and just had to share!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justforfunsies Posts: 2502
Was four days late...did three hpt's yesterday...all positive!!! I'm going to be a mammy!! Don't want to tell too many people because its so early, but was going to explode if i didnt tell SOMEONE!! Its totally unexpected but i'm absolute thrilled!! And i just found out today that my sister is six weeks too!! How mad is that???
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Brilliant news.. well done to you (and your sis!!) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
SpringBride Posts: 406
Congrats and best of luck!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations to you and your sister! It will be so nice to go through pregnancy together - enjoy! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NewGirl Posts: 1143
OMG getting soo exciting, soooo many BFP's this weekend must be something in the water :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 CONGRATULATIONS Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
OMG, what a day congratulations, when are you due
sherbet Posts: 20
CONGRATULATIONS Jaynesgal !! When are you due? Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy! :lvs
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
Thanks girlies!! well i've worked it out...and i'm due on december 31st!!! My sis is due on 6th of December....and considering all of the girls in my family (ie my sisters and my mam) are all born in December...it might just follow tradition!!!
Blackbird Posts: 5135
Congratulations. It'll be great to go through it all with your sister.
mammybean Posts: 10364
thats mad!! h2b has 17 neices and nephews but not 1 of yhem have been born n december, so that would be nice.