so girlies any plans for the weekend?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
heading out with some of my friends tomorrow, anyone else any plans?
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Heading out tomorrow night for a friends birthday, H2b is going out with the lads on Sat night so I have a date with a dvd and a bottle of wine!! (is that a little sad?? )
mollyeile Posts: 2486
Friend over for dinner tonight. H2B going out to watch the mtach on Saturday so I'll probably get a take away
clucky Posts: 26471
Some of hubbys friends coming down tonight for a BUZZ sports marathon. So i will be taking my box set of serial killer profiles (a FANTASTIC xmas present i got) off to bed with some wine Tomorrow i have a spa day mmmmmmmmmmmm hot stone massage and indian head massage and my first ever pedicure tomorrow night we have a 40th then sunday off to mass as usual O:o)
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="clucky":19hcevr2]Some of hubbys friends coming down tonight for a BUZZ sports marathon. So i will be taking my box set of serial killer profiles (a FANTASTIC xmas present i got) off to bed with some wine [b:19hcevr2]Tomorrow i have a spa day mmmmmmmmmmmm hot stone massage [/b:19hcevr2]and indian head massage and my first ever pedicure tomorrow night we have a 40th then sunday off to mass as usual O:o)[/quote:19hcevr2] Me too :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Senorita Posts: 3413
This evening is Mexican night in our house - spicy chicken fajitas and corona beers O-O Tomorrow, clean the house, have a friend staying overnight, and we are going out for a meal, and then to see a band. Sunday, recovery day, chilling at home.
dreamer Posts: 3941
Tonight am going to a gig. Though am going to try resist the temptation of alcohol! Have manged so far for January so will try make it to Feb!!! The company should be enough to give me a buzz! Tomorrow, a run and a swim and meeting a friend. Sunday, probably another run - weather permitting - and some housework. I fancy a spot of baking! Hmm - domesticity!!! :ooh
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Tonight going out for drinks after working, colleagues leaving do so the rest of the weekends plans will be dictated by how I feel tomorrow
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Meeting hubby after work and going for something to eat and to a movie. Tomorrow I've a 2 hour driving lesson,grocery shopping, and meeting hubbys best friend and wife for a few local pints. Sunday, walk in park (weather permitting), and chill for day, nice roast, read papers, get a DVD! Nice relaxing weekend.
happywife Posts: 1575
tonight - going for something to eat after work and maybe cinema although went there last night with the girlies so not sure if I want to go again tomorrow into town with my sis and have look round - then go to watch the rugby with some of our friends and prob cook up somethgn after that and open 1/2/10 bottles of wine sunday - probably hugover but have invited family over for a proper sunday roast havent cooked one in ages so looking forward to it really