So glad she's being made accountable *warning - upsetting*

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

katief Posts: 1900
Persephone Posts: 928
Read up on this yesterday. What a vile woman.
blondiechick Posts: 1641
I am sickened reading this. That woman is evil. When I was younger, these young lads in the area threw a dog into a Halloween bonfire. They were never held accountable for their actions. Another time, same bonfire, lads tied aerosol cans to the legs of a kitten and threw it into the bonfire. And yet another time, neighbours of mine threw a kitten to their dog on the road. We were all kids (like 7/8 years old) at the time and the memory of it haunts me to this very day. I am not from a rough area at all and the people who did these things would be considered from 'good' families but it just goes to show how much evil there is in the world. Sickening.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I honestly, honestly think I would have killed her if she had done it to a pet of mine. Or I would have gone it a bloody good shot. Despicable excuse for a human being.
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I read the first paragraph and could go no further. OH goes mad when I say this but I feel that animal cruelty is almost as bad as child cruelty - I know its not as bad btw - but I feel that there should be jail sentences for it. Scumbag. Someone should stick her in the bloody microwave >:o(
katief Posts: 1900
[quote="CarolinaMoon":3h0m8q6c]I read the first paragraph and could go no further. [b:3h0m8q6c]OH goes mad when I say this but I feel that animal cruelty is almost as bad as child cruelty - I know its not as bad btw [/b:3h0m8q6c]- but I feel that there should be jail sentences for it. Scumbag. Someone should stick her in the bloody microwave >:o([/quote:3h0m8q6c] How is it not as bad? You're right. It is as bad. To inflict torture on a child/animal when our primary duty is to protect them and be responsible for them is not acceptable. Thankfully, we're not far behind the states with animal cruelty. Jail sentences are most definitely handed down and this woman is facing a jail sentence. I hope she gets the rehabilitation she needs as she's obviously a disturbed woman. If I were that Judge, I'd be making her contribute a mandatory donation to the RSPCA after her custodial sentence is served.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
This is just hideous! Vile awful b*tch. I hope she's sent down for what she did. Cruel, evil cow. I can't abide animal cruelty and I'm a meat-eater who has never had pets. Might get one dog later in life, but apart from that I wouldn't really be a pet person. But I would never never never hurt an animal like that. Awful.
NittyGritty Posts: 1605
Man, that is sick. Like seriously, she has to be unhinged. What sane person could do that to a defenseless wee ball of fluff? Gross.
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
I only read the title. I cannot believe someone could do that. I feel physically ill. The poor baby! :o(
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I'd be the same as SK - not madly into pets but I don't think you have to be or have to have pets to see that this woman is sick in the head. I really do feel sick to the stomach thinking of the poor kitten in the microwave, God that's a horrific thing to so >:o(