so have ye all got much christmas shopping done?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
well nearly there, still have to get somethings for the DD's !!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
I've only bought one thing but have presents in mind. Might pick a couple of bits up during the week. Christmas is creeping up on us.
I know tell me about it!!! mesmelf and the cluckster were just say that today!!!
Oh yeah how did ye get on at the fortune teller?
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
nieces and nephew done just have to post one to states. got to get h2b pressie yet and re family we do kristkindle so that is done
twas alright, some things were spot on but other very vagus, told me that d mammys mobility was going down, she just got her xray results bck during the week to say she has artritis (SP?) in her foot, also has it in other places too.
Did the other girls get on ok?
Mrs Mop Posts: 340
Got a good few bought alright, but still quite a bit to do! Bought for all the nieces and nephews and some of the adults! Its a slow process!
yeah dont think honey got much from it, but clucky got a little bit and some silly things too! :eek :o0
[quote="b2baug2007":3cyu0w6y]Got a good few bought alright, but still quite a bit to do! Bought for all the nieces and nephews and some of the adults! Its a slow process![/quote:3cyu0w6y] We're going to try to do a Kris Kindle with both families next year, so much hassle looking for everyone!!