Menu

so impressed by tony kealys

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs sarah c Posts: 522
I was there over the weekend.The staff are so pleasant and helpful.They must have assembled and folded 3 double buggies for us so complaints!! Anyway with service like that I will def be going back! It was the one at northside shopping centre
louise7 Posts: 126
This willprob be deleted, but I will never, ever set foot in there again nor give them a penny. This is the one on the Northside too. We spent €800 on a buggy there and had huge problems with it. We gave it back and they promised us a replacement in a couple of days - They said they did'nt have a replcement in stock and would have to get one from the supplier. Two weeks later, lots of phonecalls and arguments and shoulder shrugging on their part I stormed in (after speaking to Tony Kealy himself) and said I wanted a new buggy there and then or my money back. I had been stuck at home with Baba for 2 weeks as I had no buggy and no car. The manager 'luckily' was able to 'find' a brand new buggy for me in the storeroom there and then. I made sure everyone in the shop heard how I had been treated. I did'nt even get an apology - just huffing and puffing. We wrote to Tony Kealy about this appalling customer service but never even got a response - which I think is a disgrace. I think they are dreadful and would avoid They could'nt have been nicer or more helpful in helping me spend my €800 either but forget it if you have a problem >:o( Grrrrrrrrr aa