So Miley Cyrus is engaged... thoughts?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Eleanor Rigby Posts: 1067
Yep, 19 year old Hannah Montana herself got engaged last week! For a bit of fun, what are your thoughts on this?! I'm not sure! I was with my husband to be at the time I was 19, but I definitely wasn't ready. My Mum was engaged at 20... and that turned out disastrously! I wonder can you really be sure when you're 19! Also, for the bling lovers this is her ring... 3.5 carat Neil Lane design... thoughts on this too! [img:2au3t935]http://i.cocoperez.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/miley-cyrus-engagement-ring-photo-liam-hemsworth__oPt.jpg[/img:2au3t935]
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
She's way too young! I kinda like the ring.
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
She's too young. She hasn't a clue what she's at. Love the ring though!
vidia Posts: 2960
No and No..
Sassypants Posts: 4461
She's WAY too young, in my opinion. Also in my opinion, the ring is vile.
MrsAtobe Posts: 1158
As a comedian friend of mine said yesterday "May their lives together be the best 18 months they've ever had" :o0
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
She'll be a beautiful bride - a few times over! I don't like the ring at all.
Emme Posts: 4735
Awful ring, very costume jewellery IMO. I don't know anymore when it comes to Hollywood marriages...age doesn't seem to be a factor, they all just break up anyway and at least she's been going out with him for years. If it was my daughter I'd hit the roof, but then again if my mother hit the roof when I was 19 over anything it usually just encouraged me. Good luck to her anyway.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
She'll have many achey breaky divorces I reckon. The next Elizabeth Taylor, less the iconic status? I'm not a fan of the ring, it's a bit too blingy and gold for me. But sure, she'll have many of them to pick from too.
DollyP Posts: 955
Too young, horrible ring. Her fiance is gorgeous though >:o)