So nervous

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Oh girls I barely slept last night with the thought of our scan today. I know everything was fine at our 8+2 scan and I am 12+2 today but I am so nervous. Scan isn't till 5pm. I Oh please God everything will be ok. I just can't stop worrying though that it will be bad news.
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
Oh don't be worrying for no reason. Relax and count down to 5pm when you get to see your darling little one again. We had scans almost the exact same dates as you at 8+2 and then at 12+2 and I did worry a little but, when I saw our baby that day it was unreal. at 12 weeks it is a little person, we saw fingers and lots of movement and you could clearly make out the shape of a face. It was magical and so will yours be. Have a good day and hope to see you on tomorrow posting about how brilliant it all was. FP
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi LMS Best of luck today. Don't be worrying at all, you've already seen your little bean and you know it's fine and have no reason to think anything else. You'll be able to see a whole lot more today so it'll be a brilliant day! Enjoy it and let us know how you get on :xxx
Angel2 Posts: 787
Hi LMS, Please don't worry hon - I know you're probably thinking of what happened a few months ago but I know this is going to be totally different for you. I will be thinking of you all day today. Can't believe you're 12 weeks already, that's fantastic! You'll be on this evening telling us how beautiful your little bean is....don't be worrying yourself, it'll be totally amazing. Take care & can't wait to hear how you get on, Luv, Angel x
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Thank you girls I know your all right in what your saying. :thnk
Carmen Posts: 510
I know you cant help but worry but just try to think how wonderful it is going to be at 5pm when you get to see them!! All your worries will fade away!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
Hi LMS best of luck today let us know how you get on :wv
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Massive amounts of luck to you today, I am sure everything will be just fine and your little one will be waving away at you. Let us know how you get on x
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Best of luck and tell us how it goes,it will all be fine :action32
Sphynx Posts: 6795
of course you're nervous pet, it's only natural. I've been sick to my stomach before every scan - right up to the one at 28 weeks! I am sure all will be fine and I can't wait to hear all about it. They really are fully formed little people by 12 weeks *) Just a few more hours to go....please come back and tell us how it went! Good luck! :xxx