So so sick!!! - Poor me!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Oh girls. I'm worn out! I'm so so sick for the last 2 weeks. Now it's not everyday but about every 2-3 days I'm vomiting bright greeny/yellow bile (sorry) :-8 :hic I just feel so lethargic and feel my clothes loosening on me. Even my friends have commented on how sunken my cheeks are and that I look like I've lost weight. I find I'm worse if I have any sort of lie in at all in the mornings. Terrible really cause I need my rest especially at the weekends cause I work full time. I'm not so bad during the week when I'm up early but i have to eat a slice of toast before I get out of bed. I had roast pork for dinner yesterday and when I got the smell I vomited too. Needless to say I couldn't have any of that either. I just hope this doesn't last for much longer. I feel like I haven't any strenght left in me to carry on with my day to day routine of things. Oh yeah and my memory is gone to mulch. Can't remember a thing and forget things 5 minutes later. It's terrible. Poor me!!! :hic :-8 Sorry I just needed to off-load some self pity!!!!!
Delish Posts: 4176
It's so terrible , you poor thing. All I can say is I tried sparkling water last night as a cure and it actually did help, I really didn't want to drink it as the thought of it just made me gag, but then when I had some it did settle my stomack, maybe give it a try.
pluto Posts: 3893
Its funny, staying in bed makes me feel worse too. You know what, you're better off just getting up and eating something. My mum advised me to try and get into a routine as quickly as possible, and I'd find out what works for me and what doesn't. I set my clock now much earlier in the morning, I get up out of bed, have a puke :-8 (like I said to hubby this morning "ah nothing like a puke to start the day :o0 ), go downstairs have a weetabix (forcing myself to eat it), back up, have a shower and get ready (slowly). I get into work, have a slice of toast and a cup of tea, and I'm set then until my break at 10.30, and I feel better after lunch then. Honestly, I know when you feel like that it's hard to eat, but it really does make you feel better. It's the empty stomach that's making you feel like that. You poor thing though - that bile stuff is horrible isn't it. That's what I get every morning too.
alycan Posts: 55
I deffo agree lie on in the morning makes it worse. I was really bad all day Sat with lots of gaging and the vile bile :o( I had to send DH off to do food shopping as I didn't stop gaging til after lunchtime. It's the empty tummy overnight for sure as I seem to bad in the morning and then just feel sick throughout the day. I'm up to pee several times during the night and find nibbling on ginger biscuits (last 2 nights) from about 4am help. I got up earlier this morning with my DH and although I felt pretty bad, I didn't gag as much as Sat. Think I'll be getting up earlier from now on. When I feel really bad I just keep reminding myself how lucky I am and think of my little baby it's all so worth it *) *) *) *) *) *) I hope you get some relief soon and take care of yourself.