So sore............down there!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Hiya, Im 26weeks and carrying low, and my bones "down there" feel like there actually gonna break from the pressure. Its constant so im constantly moaning :o( :o( Really fed up with it as i dont want to do anything anymore cause walking for about 15 mins leaves me in agony.......is this the norm for carrying low? Anyone?
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
DD was soooooo low all the time when I was pg. I couldn't walk very far or I had to hold onto the buggy with DS in it for dear life! I felt like I was about to pop at any minute. I was out walking all the time when I was pg with DS but couldn't on DD. She was so low right from the start and heavy, my god heavy. My whole groin area was swollen and sore and my hips ached. Hopefully it will ease off seeing as you have a bit yet to go :-8
Oh everything you have said is word for word exactly they way im feeling, also swollen :o( Did you go into labour early? I do feel like it can happen now at any stage. Pregnancy on DD was nothing like this, i sailed through it. Kicks are so down low it hurts because there is no room down there for it to be jumping around.......
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
Both of mine were early; DS was 2 weeks and DD 1 week early. I too felt like I was about to give birth at any stage on DD. I reckon it's because it's your 2nd. I know there is a big age gap between your 1st & 2nd pg's but I don't think it makes any diff. I was a little diff as DS was so young when I got pg again hence my poor body had no time to recover. As I used to say 'what pelvic floor muscles!?'.
redwifey Posts: 2932
I'm having the same problem CP! Carrying low already (did too on DS) and feeling the pressure. Walking distances is a struggle and I really pay for it the next day. Constantly feel like my groin area is swollen too and my hips are playing up a bit. Had the same with DS and he ended up coming 6 weeks early but there were other reasons for that. Hopefully it improves for us both soon or I don't know how we'll get through the 40 weeks!
rosiemama Posts: 3363
i feel like this too. feel so much pressure down there and can hardly walk for the pain. i only felt like this with DS for the last few weeks so i was worried that it was the start of something but apparently not. i'm going to physio for SPD as well and they told me it is very common with second pregnancies as there is a lot less support as your muscles etc. are weaker but won't mean going into labour early or anything. i have a support belt which helps - maybe see if you can get one of those? but otherwise i don't think there is anything that you can do :o(
Thank you girls for you replies, its nice to know im not on my own here. i was awake till 4am this morning, im totally swollen down there, and kicks are getting even lower, right down "there" now, i cant see how it cant come out if its down so low :eek Plus its getting bigger so its getting sorer. Also wanted to say i had a MMC in Dec at 12weeks, so would that go against it? Even though it never got to a stage where it would weigh much......
redwifey Posts: 2932
I would imagine that even though the MMC was at 12 weeks your pelvic muscles would hae already started to move at that point so it probably weakened them (though prob only a small bit). I find hot water bottles help me a bit anyway.
How am i going to get through the next 3 months like this :weep
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Oh candypants :action32 I have no advise but just wanted to give hugs and kisses :lvs