so tired, wasnt even out OR drinking!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LabLady Posts: 4325
So tired. Wish it was Tomorrow evening. Just need my bed.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Are you at work? It's so horrible working at Christmas...
yeah faith. 8.30-5 and tomorrow and only off tuesday next week.
:eek That's so mean of them! >:o( At least you can sleep in New Year's day...You'd think they'd give you a few more days at Christmas. O:|
ah sure sh it job sh it hours. customer services. will I EVER get out of this kind of work?
I know the story there...and trying to keep a smile on your face and be pleasant all the time is no joke either! :o0
yeah >:o)
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
same here.. only off next Tuesday.. working 9 -5.30.. :o( they're kind and let us go on New Years Eve at 4pm.. whow... :o0 well they offered me to take the days off but I said Id rather leave them for next year as I might need them over easter - or when we finally move into our own place by End February...
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="Faith.":11yg188j]I know the story there...and trying to keep a smile on your face and be pleasant all the time is no joke either! :o0[/quote:11yg188j] I thought you tell customers to go and fu(k themselves.
[quote="lets go fly a kite":y2d0xd3a][quote="Faith.":y2d0xd3a]I know the story there...and trying to keep a smile on your face and be pleasant all the time is no joke either! :o0[/quote:y2d0xd3a] I thought you tell customers to go and fu(k themselves.[/quote:y2d0xd3a] am... I am disgusted by this comment if you think this of all customer care agents! I have been working in this area for 7 years now as stuck in a rut with it, but the one thing I pride myself on it providing customer services and never ever be rude to customers no matter how often they are down right rude and ignorant to me!