So Upset By My friend...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
So upset to say the least by someone that I thought was my best friend :o( I don't know what to do about the whole situation :o( Sorry just needed to vent...
frazzledkitty Posts: 882
:action32
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh no hope u can sort it out :action32
Thanks girls! I think that it's the end of this relationship. I have a sickly feeling and just cannot shake it off :weep Spoke to my mom and she gave me advice too.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
big hugs for you, it's not nice when this happens, hope you'll be ok :action32
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="FlexyDee":oghq207m]Thanks girls! I think that it's the end of this relationship. I have a sickly feeling and just cannot shake it off :weep Spoke to my mom and she gave me advice too.[/quote:oghq207m] ah u poor thing flexy. :o(
Thanks again girls. I'm sick to the stomach and I am stuck between a rock and a hard place :o(
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Ah that's crap. Sorry you were let down by someone you should be able to count on. It's disappointing when friends let you down. :action32
randomusername Posts: 2134
Hope you're ok Flexy, that feeling is just horrible. It's like you're hollow. Hope you feel better soon x
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Sorry to hear that Flexy :action32 Is there any way that you can talk to your friend & work through the problem?