So Upset

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

doolittle Posts: 910
Hi Girls Im in floods of tears here. You may remember I put up post sying my sis had a missed miscrriage at 12 weeks last wed and I have only 6 weeks to my due date. I just got a text from my best friend wh I had asked to be my babys godmother, to say she was 6 weeks pregnant and was miscarrying at the moment. I havent stopped crying two of the people closest to me in the world going through so much pain. Just say a few prayers for them please
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
ah you poor thing Doolittle, dont know what to say to you but I will keep your sister and best friend in my prayers. It must be extremely difficult for you to watch them go through this when your so exciting about your LO's arrival....Take care hon :thnk
redwifey Posts: 2932
Ah I am very sorry doolittle. Will definitely say a little prayer for the two of them.
hipbaby Posts: 4530
God love them will keep them in my thoughts but you need to mind yourself as well. i know you are worried/upset for them but look after yourself too. www.hipbaby.ie
Mammy rigomad Posts: 958
God love them.Will say a little prayer for them both!
contented Posts: 2625
God that's awful. I'll light a candle for them both.
doolittle Posts: 910
Thanks so much it means a lot that you are thinking of them. It s been a week of horrible shocks so thanks again for thinking of them :lvs
byebye Posts: 599
So sorry to hear that dolittle, will include them in my prayers.. hope you are doing ok yourself and not stressing yourself.. :xox
Mrsexcited Posts: 927
so sorry to hear that Doolittle. i will say a prayer for both your sister and bf.