So, was there less traffic today?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sorcha25 Posts: 532
so did anyone notice a lot less L drivers out there today? hard to gage as less traffic due to schools being off anyway!
RainbowBrite Posts: 646
But the ban was deferred?
it wasnt deferred just in relation to 2nd prov drivers or was something else announced last ngt?
RainbowBrite Posts: 646
Nothing else said, I didn't really tune in as it didn't affect me. Selfish cow that I am >:o)
bobdcow Posts: 53
I have a Full Licence, but shoved up an L plate anyway just for the laugh hehehe! wonder when i'll be stopped :o0 prob never I'm betting
lol - was just wondering was there a lot les L plates on the road
ginger nut Posts: 5989
more traffic than ever on my drive to work O:| O:| - so much for school holidays. loads of L drivers on M50 - no one stopping them. L drivers aren't supposed to be on motorway no matter how many provisional licences they have had. the rules about 1st adn 3rd provisional licence holders needing to be accompanied aren't new.....they've always been there just never enforced. so technically anyone on a 1st or 3rd provisional licence should have someone with them.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
More traffic IMO. Don't think there's any change re the amount of L drivers on the road.
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Ahh no, still the same and the kids are also on mid term, that normally makes it lighter!!!!!!
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
[quote="sorcha25":2z4jzbpl]so did anyone notice a lot less L drivers out there today? hard to gage as less traffic due to schools being off anyway![/quote:2z4jzbpl] i wouldnt say they were less. many of them probably took down there L plates like i did.