So - what is everyone getting for Christmas?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizy09 Posts: 482
Everyone is asking what do i want for Christmas and at 7 months pregnant its very hard to know what to ask for - anyone else struggling? I think its because all i can think about is the baby coming and i've been looking at things for "it" or for the house in general. But don't want to waken up on Christmas morning with nothing either
justwed09 Posts: 2349
same here, i dont need anything i asked dh for a jujube all changing bag but he sais no, wasnt buying me something for the baby. so im at a loss too...
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I got a Kindle!
dreamer Posts: 3941
I also hinted at a Juju Be changing bag but we'll see! I also gave him a list of perfume and makeup that I am low on!!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
i made a wishlist of some makeup i am short on. must let him know bout perfume i need!! only want a few bits. due in jan and can think of heaps things for babs but needed to think of stuff for myself!
jen2 Posts: 3106
Think I'd like a new husband!!!! Or same one, just less "Oscar the grouch " like!
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
I Think I'll ask hubbie for a changing bag as well! That way I'll get one I'll really like as opposed to feeling guilty about shelling out so much so close to baby's arrival! Contemplating getting my hubbie a baby bjorn bouncer >:o)
Momster Posts: 442
i asked for a nespresso machine. i would never shell out for one for myself but i really wanted one. i know its a household product but my DH doesn't drink coffee so its all for meeeeee!!!!!
candypants Posts: 8575
I just bought the babymel changing bag, delighted with it :o)ll I was thinking a new camera for xmas, for all the new snaps :baby3:
PetiteFeet Posts: 506
OOh the camera is a great idea! It is really hard isn't it! I was 7 months pregnant for Christmas last year and didn't have a clue either! This year I've reems of stuff I want!! I'd recommend asking for some really nice hand cream. My hands were ruined once DD was born from all the washing of them. Maybe some spa vouchers for a pedicure etc, ooh and this year I am asking for a really nice set of make up brushes!