So what's everyone doing tonight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sparklingsmile Posts: 243
We are making homemade lasagne and garlic bread and chilling a bottle of Moët. I'm extremely excited about my night in. Have always hated going out for New Years. What's everyone else up to?
tassajara Posts: 723
Mick Flannery in the Opera House in Cork and some alcoholic beverages.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Nothing :o( am in work at 6 am so will be bedtime soon for me, I hate New Years anyhow, always such a let down!
craftyPB Posts: 2625
Working.... which wouldn't usually bother me, we'd never be going out for new years, but sad that I won't be spending it with my lovely fiancé....won't see him til Thursday morning.... can't wait!! :D
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
Grazing on a variety of low maintenance snacks and tucking into Morrissey's autobiography. Ah the consolations of growing older. There may be a rarely consumed beer however, so I expect there'll be gladioli hanging out of my arse and questionable lip-synching to Hatful of Hollow by midnight. I'll be disappointed if at least one of you doesn't threaten me with social services. Happy new year your arse.
MoonLight Studio Photography Posts: 65
My gal is working tonight but will be back home around 10. Thank we have a bottle of champagne and home made pizza. I have a feeling its gonna be fantastic, quiet and romantic night. We might get some pictures as we r lack of our own photos even tough Im a photographer :) ....lol I'd like to wish all of you Happy New Year and cant wait to see you againg in 2014 :) Best regards, MoonLight Studio
Fruice Posts: 677
Nothing, watching tv with my family. Would've liked to go out but nobody in my circle is going out so not much hope for me! Usually not fussed on New Years, but I think being stuck here with no options is making me wish for some. Would've liked to stay in with himself and chill but he's away visiting family.
newlywed0912 Posts: 734
Sweet f**k all, hubby is working early in the morning so both just staying in. Not a huge fan of nye anyways
Bunnybun Posts: 573
Sitting in with a takeaway and a bottle of bubbles! Happy days!
Eleanor Rigby Posts: 1067
Just got a bollocking from himself for falling asleep on the couch so hopefully I'll keep it together and we'll have our wine and cheese night as planned!