So... Who is on your "Pie In The Face " list??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
OK so my sister and I have an ever extending "pie in the face" list. Its some celebrity who we would just LOVE to pie in the face! [attachment=0:31tpvwzk]Apollo pie in face.jpg[/attachment:31tpvwzk] For fun. Who would be on yours? A sample of my ones would be ones are : John Cusack George Clooney (unpopular as that may be) Bono Kevin Spacey Madonna (a definite one!) Cameron Diaz Katie Holmes
HippyChic Posts: 1812
Ryan Tubridy - have hated* him since he was a DJ in the 90's (was it 2FM he used to be on? Today FM? Can't remember) and he slagged me off on air - he's only become more of an obnoxious little twit since. Skinny-headed pr!ck O:| Any "celeb" whose talents seem to consist of wearing very little clothing and sleeping with someone marginally more famous than themselves. Ah f*ck, the lot of them, everyone, even myself. Hate everyone today so I do :o0 *Yes hate. I know it's a very strong word but I actually have a physical reaction every time this smarmy f*cker's name is mentioned and the sight of him makes me want to punch someone. I actually properly hate him.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
Nicole Kidman, i cant flipping stand her, and i have no idea why! :o0 I can't watch any film with her in, I tried to watch THE OTHERS and I wanted to punch her. I really don' :o0 t know why!!
buddylove Posts: 3288
Oh nicole would have been on mine too ! Annoying.com!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Bono Kim Kardashian...no wait, all the Kardashians Tom Cruise Ryan Tubridy Jude Law Hugh Grant Anne Hathaway Keira Knightley I just can't watch a film with the last 4 in it, don't know why, I never really liked any of them in films.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson and Jeremy Clarkson. Except instead of a pie it'd be my foot and instead of his face it'd be his balls.
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Tom Cruise Ryan Tubridy Madonna Jude Law That idiot from Coldplay and his wife, Gwynneth Paltrow Kate Winslet Bono, but that goes without saying :o0
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="BrideOfRecession":7g6z0n91]Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson and Jeremy Clarkson. Except instead of a pie it'd be my foot and instead of his face it'd be his balls.[/quote:7g6z0n91] :o0 :o0 you could pull his hair aswell!
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
Kiera Knightley Brendan O'Connor Eamonn Holmes & his equally annoying wife Frankie Boyle Brian McFadden Louis Walsh
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
[quote="mammymcphee":1vsswmi9][quote="BrideOfRecession":1vsswmi9]Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson and Jeremy Clarkson. Except instead of a pie it'd be my foot and instead of his face it'd be his balls.[/quote:1vsswmi9] :o0 :o0 you could pull his hair aswell![/quote:1vsswmi9] I'll sit on his ribs for you while you kick him in the balls :o0