SOLD Coral One Shoulder Bridesmaid Dresses *2 Left*

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
2 Coral Dresses both size 8-10 €60 Each or €100 for both. I had them in black for my bms. Both Brand New. These are Brand new with Tags Never Worn Before. Selling as had to Change Colour Scheme (Long Story) :o(
sg123 Posts: 19
Hi. Are you in Dublin by any chance???
Yep Dublin 24 :wv
Sporty2011 Posts: 98
[quote="Hyper2012":3qd87bo6]Yep Dublin 24 :wv[/quote:3qd87bo6] Hi, do the dresses look like they do in the pictures? Is the Coral nice?
MrsK2012 Posts: 905
I :lvs these dresses! If i hadn't already ordered mine I would have taken two off ya.....Coral is the colour i really wanted but couldn't find anything nice in the shops so went with raspberry in the end!
Hi, Sporty they are exactly like pic I wasn't sure when I seen pic so I ordered one got the girls to try them on then ordered the other 3 as they where perfect. Im actually having black now and I'm ordering the exact same dresses now but in black they are a lovely dress. Would you like to even see them,that's no problem.
Sporty2011 Posts: 98
[quote="Hyper2012":ovl31r5j]Hi, Sporty they are exactly like pic I wasn't sure when I seen pic so I ordered one got the girls to try them on then ordered the other 3 as they where perfect. Im actually having black now and I'm ordering the exact same dresses now but in black they are a lovely dress. Would you like to even see them,that's no problem.[/quote:ovl31r5j] I actually ordered these ones myself a couple of months, pity cause I would have taken them from you :( I am delighted they look like the picture, it is the colour I want but was afraid it would look different from the pictures
:o)ll
mitzy2012 Posts: 10
Hi Hyper2012, I would be really interested in seeing these dresses. They are the exact colour I have been looking for.. I would only need 2.. Are these dresses still available? I work in Dublin 18 so I can meet you somewhere or come out to Dublin 24 whatever is handiest for you...
Hi, Yep still available. I'm in Citywest how would Firhouse be for you too meet up. I'm not working at min so pretty flexible with time.