Somebody start a fight.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TokenMale Posts: 6845
You know, when the fighting stops there's basically sod all going on here. It's really most inconvenient to have to work without distraction. I'm ashamed of you all for leaving me in the lurch like this.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Ok - Token you smell. Please leave OT.
cloud Posts: 1662
You Suck :eek
[quote="mrs. blues":12sirvps]Ok - Token you smell. Please leave OT.[/quote:12sirvps] C-. Must try harder.
[quote="cloud":uvdxzm3p]You Suck :eek[/quote:uvdxzm3p] On good days, yes.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
:-8 Yes it was a rather feeble attempt, but in my defense - you caught me off guard. Will I run a poll instead?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="TokenMale":2v5kdiaz]You know, when the fighting stops there's basically sod all going on here. It's really most inconvenient to have to work without distraction. I'm ashamed of you all for leaving me in the lurch like this.[/quote:2v5kdiaz] Be careful what you wish for... it might come true!
[quote="wonderyear":37t5gduu] Be careful what you wish for... it might come true![/quote:37t5gduu] Ooooh!!! What have you got in mind?!?!?!
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Rumour has it - you have a minature tool, and I'm not talking kango hammers here either...... (is that good enough to start a fight ?)
[quote="frankensteins bride":2k3uo4hu]Rumour has it - you have a minature tool, and I'm not talking kango hammers here either...... (is that good enough to start a fight ?)[/quote:2k3uo4hu] I've seen new-born babies with bigger.