Somebody tell me something

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Somebody? Anybody? Bored and in a bad mood and worried and frustrated and upset. Somebody tell me something? Some gossip, or a row with the MIL or something. Anybody?
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
just heard on the telly that netherlands team have no hotel booked for final as didnt think they would get so far.. haha thought this was funny!!
Ha! That IS funny. Hope they win now, that'd be good!
aston Posts: 4100
Ah Smiley, why you frustrated, worried and upset? Are you ok? Are you worrying about work? MIL visited today and myself and DS were upstairs so we didnt hear her car and we missed her visit! She is lovely but talks a lot and we were just not in the mood to be listening to her going on and on today :eek awful I know!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
eemmmm... Apparantly flamingos are pink because of the fish they eat. Thats the most interesting thing I've heard lately.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="LittleLily":dob88v70]eemmmm... Apparantly flamingos are pink because of the fish they eat. Thats the most interesting thing I've heard lately.[/quote:dob88v70] is that true?? Smileykaz :action32 :action32 cheer up.
Ha Aston! No way! Did you 'miss' her visit kinda on purpose?! Go on ya good thing! Yeah, worried about work kinda. Sort of only hitting me now and it's a big worry, kinda all over the place. Just need a distraction!
aston Posts: 4100
It happened to my sister last year too Smiley and she used to be up and down a lot. It is hard but she always tried to keep the chin up and stay positive. But ya even the positivity runs out at some stage so ya do try to chat to your friends, family about it. I know it will be in your head all the time. I really hope things change for you very very soon. Its hard. Re MIL ah we just didnt hear her car so thats why we missed her calling! :-8 Thats our story and we are sticking to it!
SGirl Posts: 2542
..... i went shopping and bought a lovely dress and skirt in a-wear; i spent 73 quid :-8 naughty me, im supposed to be saving- whoops!
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Ok because it's you and you need some scandal.... (please don't quote me as i'll take this down shortly, I'm don't want to be hurtful) I'm in a muddle, My stepdad is going to give me away but i hoped my mum would do the speech and mentioned this to my stepdad early on. He has now started talking about his speech. I'm nervous to offend him but would prefer my mum to do it.