someone take the crisps away from me...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
Im a disgrace - Im now going for my second packet. The weight I lost being sick with the flu will be back on in two days!!! Oh did I mention the fact Ive had my lunch and my breakfast and Im also getting can of fanta!!!! :-8
ok...second bag of sensations open...come on - none of you are running into my office to save me from myself!!! * as she hides the empty packet in her handbag*
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
hello theres baby.... :baby3: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :compress :compress :compress :compress :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
and its the thai sweet chilli crisps!!! the heartburn will be worth it!
oh j e s u s gaviscon city here you come!!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="sparklybabe":2h0pv1fx]oh j e s u s gaviscon city here you come!!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2h0pv1fx] Oh im there from Eddie rockets yesterday, Staying away from the for the next 30 weeks :o0 :o0 :o0
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
Oh Thai Sweet Chilli, my achilles heel....I'll take them away from u alright...and eat them myself!! Yum Yum!! :o)ll
I dont know what is going on with me today - Ive eaten so much: Breakfast: cheese scone with butter OJ tea potato cake with fried egg lunch: beef stir fry with rice capri sun x 2 (the thirst is unreal!!) now: fanta crisps x 2 Seriously - I normally wouldnt eat that in 2 days!!
really two days?? im such a savage! im not even pregnant and id eat that no prob! :o0
Im a picker normally - never finish anything...but still manage to be over weight :o0