Someone to do Hair and make up for hen in Trim

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsbjanuary Posts: 21
Hi girls, I am having my hen in Trim in a few weeks, and am toying with the idea of getting my hair and makeup done there for one of the nights, so I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who would do mobile hair and makeup in the area that wouldnt cost a bomb? Thanks
LouLauraMakeUp Posts: 32
Hi there, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, you must be so excited. I'm a freelance make-up artist from navan, Co Meath but now based in durrow Co Laois. However because my family are still in navan, I have the flexibility of basing myself their also. I have no problem at all travelling to the hotel to do your make up for your hen. Unfortunately I don't do hair . Is the make up just for yourself or are your hens having it done also? I can do your make up for 30 which includes travel, however if other girls are also having their make up done I can reduce this price and depending on how many, I'll do your make up free of charge as a thank you for booking Me. If you are interested and would like to discuss it further, drop Me a message and I'll be right back to you. You probably have your make up artist booked for the morning of your wedding, but I just thought I'd put my services forward for this also. Like quoted previously, I generally charge 30 per person which includes travel to your home/ venue the morning of your wedding. Distance is no object, I would travel the length and breadth of Ireland to make a bride feel as special and as beautiful as possible the morning of her wedding. All prices can be negotiated. Like I said, drop Me a message if interested and I'll get back to you straight away. Congratulations again, enjoy every moment of the build up to your special day. Lots of hugs'n'stuff, Lou
denlo Posts: 124
We're based in Trim and we know quite a few locals who are pretty good at what they do. I'll PM you a list on Monday (we're busy this weekend) with links to their websites/facebbok pages.