something...first dance song??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

latte Posts: 58
mad woman Posts: 22106
yeah I think its a lovely song, does your h2b like it?
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
I absolutely love that song. It's timeless, a real classic and will never be 'in' or 'out' of fashion. Go for it!
mtv Posts: 935
i would feel guilty if i looked but didn't respond. i'll be honest with you i am not a fan of the beatles myself but their songs are liked by most. so go for it.
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
[quote="latte":12zjl64e]thats what H2B says. startig to think people dont like it as first song 56 views and only 2 people have liked it. :([/quote:12zjl64e] It's YOUR first dance, not anyone else's! If your H2B picked it, it must mean something to him. What's more important, songs other people like or a song YOU love? Jesus, if I was to rely on my friends' music tastes I'd be dancing to some crap!
milis Posts: 7998
If people didn't like it, trust me, around here, they'd tell you. For what it's worth, I think it's lovely
Curly Miss Posts: 473
I think it's a gorgeous song, an excellent choice for the first dance. Go for it! As to the non-responses, sometimes I don't reply to a post because I would only be agreeing with/repeating what's already been said, so don't worry! :wv
Minnel Posts: 202
I love it. It's going to be our first dance song. We always said that even before we got engaged. H2B even had it playing in the background when he proposed. :lvs