Something old....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Thumper2010 Posts: 579
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. What are you all doing for this? I'm sorted for the new (dress, u/wear, shoes dress) & blue (sapphire engagement ring and earrings). Not sure about the old and borrowed. Is there something about a coin too? Thanks
Delphinium Posts: 3027
I'm borrowing my veil so that covers old and borrowed. No blue yet. Some pin a miraculous medal to their underwear! Maybe blue flowers? I think it's a coin in your shoe for luck? Don't fancy that though!
Lunasa68 Posts: 274
Nothing for old, yet. My dress etc. for new, Nothing for borrowed yet but have my blue garter. :wv
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
and a silver coin in her shoe! Don't think anyone does that bit anymore. I was super efficient for mine. I borrowed my Mother's garter so it was Old, Borrowed and Blue and then my dress was New.
tanprincess Posts: 359
I borrowed antique jewellery counting for both old and borrowed, hopefully one thing can do both. Didn't bother with blue, was thinking of painting my toenails blue but then I wore sandals and my dress was quite light I couldn't have worn blue underwear :o0
Excited2010 Posts: 777
Havent a clue what i am going to do for this. Have my garter got and it is not blue so rules out that one. Cant wear blue jewellary as it wont match the Bms. New will be my dress but havent a clue what to do for anything else have raided my grannies jewellary box and nothing suitable O:|
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
New is dress, old is e-ring even though it will be less than a year old! As for borrowed and blue - will need to think about that! Saw someone once had blue 'I Do' stickers on the bottom of their shoes :)
Oh thanks for reminding me of those stickers i have them bought and up in the press for so long Yippeee something blue for me solved
july2010b2b Posts: 299
Cant believe this is something that I totally forgot all about!! Where did you get them stickers from Excited2010?
will check it out later when i get home and let you know. It was from a link on here. Its some Irish wedding website. Will let you know later