Songs for videographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dunvara Posts: 127
hi ladies, I've been asked by the videographer for a list of songs for the dvd...any recommendations????? Off the top of my head I can think of one... A thousand years.. Maybe kodaline the one.... Bt will probably need more than that :) thanks a mil!
lorrimar Posts: 837
We are in the middle of doing this as well. Our videpgrapher sent us a list of songs he has but if there are any songs we want not on that then we have to send them to him on a CD. So far we have: A thousand Years All of me - John Legend Thinking out Loud - Ed Sheeran The One - Kodaline My Oh has suggested these: One Day Like this - Elbow A beautiful day - U2 The one I love - David Gray Wild Wood - Paul Weller I need to listen to some of these as I dont know them all :)
Thanks lorrimar, great suggestions, totally forgot about all of me...love that song!!!!
lorrimar Posts: 837
Me too and I've given up trying to convince my OH to have it in the ceremony so I'll get it on the DVD :)
Jason Nolan Wedding Films Posts: 64
My Favs at the moments Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran Ella Henderson - Yours Kodeline - the one Ellie Goulding - Your Song Spotify is handy for discovering new songs too
Thanks Jason Nolan :)
GinGin Posts: 16
Mariah Carey - My All ;o)