Songs That Make You Wanna...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Ronaldo Posts: 213
Dance around like a loolaa!! :o)ll :o)ll Just heard Maniac 2000 and was dancing around the sitting room like a looney... oh the memories... housemate came in and told me to [b:3mq1u6ua]put down the glass of red wine[/b:3mq1u6ua] i was drinking "ffs" :o0 :o0 :o0 I shouldn't be allowed alcohol :o0 :o0 :o0 :hic :hic anyone else have songs like this? :-8
mrspants Posts: 4652
The new black eyed peas one.
barbaraann Posts: 1500
Candy Man :-8
gottabfp Posts: 5641
manic does it for me too, and flo rida, apple bootom jeans!
nutcake Posts: 1168
queen, dont stop me now!!
jdawg Posts: 171
God too many to even name! Maniac 2000 is top of my list too! Footloose Hot Chip Over and Over ACDC Thunder Dizzee Rascal Dance Wiv Me
barbaraann Posts: 1500
[quote="jdawg":x2903pnw]God too many to even name! Maniac 2000 is top of my list too! Footloose Hot Chip Over and Over ACDC Thunder Dizzee Rascal Dance Wiv Me[/quote:x2903pnw] THUNDER na na na na na na na na na THUNDER na na na na na na na na na :-8 yep that one does it too :o0 :o0
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Punchenella- san trancisco, ah yeah remember jumping around to this at my wedding / rave :o0 :o0 :o0 Digital Dj's you know who you are :wv
Mrs Ronaldo Posts: 213
[quote="jdawg":68w0ye11]God too many to even name! Maniac 2000 is top of my list too! Footloose Hot Chip Over and Over ACDC Thunder Dizzee Rascal Dance Wiv Me[/quote:68w0ye11] ooh dizzee rascal for me too :o)ll :o)ll calvin harris girls too :o0