Soo tired

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubba Bump Posts: 348
OMG I can’t believe how tired I am. When does this tiredness subside?
Delish Posts: 4176
at about 12 weeks, start getting used to lots of early nights, i was sleeping for min 10 hours a night for a couple of weeks - crazy I know
Bubba Bump Posts: 348
12 weeks :ooh O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
For me it was 15/16 weeks.
noon Posts: 229
I am the same it was 16 weeks. Beginning of 17th week I felt I had a little & I mean little more energy. Feeling even better this week so hopefully I am approaching the elusive blooming stage! The tiredness used to kill me especially around 2pm I had to pop into the loo at work and close my eyes for 10 minutes. It will get better though. :o)ll
charli Posts: 5994
yeah for me it was about 12- 14 weeks, before that i was napping on the couch after my dinner every evening! had bundles of energy then on!!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
For me it was about the 14/15 week stage that I started to notice more energy and from there I was flying ! So flying and full of energy I even worked up to three days before my induction date which was 11 days after my due date ! MrsNoc
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
im 12 weeks + 3 at the moment and still feeling wrecked. hoping to have a little more energy in a few weeks.
PinkyD Posts: 276
im 25wks pregnant & still have drainy days... try sleep loads at nite, drink water & maybe do a lil exercise - swimmin maybe? but all pregnancies are diff, i personally am a tired person usually so its always with me one day or another... For most, the energy spurts start after 1st trimester. I get good days & bad - i just need to stop trying to do so much on the good days as the bad are sure to follow after it... :o0 Good luck x
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Tiredness and some sore bb's are the only symtoms I have so I'm ok with it!! :o0 :o0 I'm used t only getting 7 hours sleep normally, now i'm in bed most nights before 11 and can barely get myself out of bed for 8 :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: But I love the rested feeling in the morning... by lunch I'm back to shattered :o0 :o0 :o0