Soo tired

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubba Bump Posts: 348
Ok, I've had very little to complain about soo far, thank God but seriously I'm struggling with the tiredness. My morning sickness has pretty much gone :o)ll but the tiredness is still here :o( I'm in bed by 10 at night, after having an hour or an hour and a half snooze in the afternoon. I'm still absolutely shattered. Every time I sit down my eyes get heavy and I could fall asleep. Should I go to my doc and get my iron levels checked or is there anything I can do?
brideeee Posts: 1490
This too shall pass- I know it's no consolation now, but I really am less tired now than I was at your stage. Just get little naps whenever you can xx b
Baby bop Posts: 662
Bubba Bump im the same as you, Im tired everyday and im always in bed early.
silíní Posts: 4219
Bubba i had unbelieveable exhaustion until about 14 weeks, i literally could not stand in a queue in the shops or anything, i had to sit constantly. I never experienced anything like it in my life. Now i have to say my haemoglobin was low as i had asked the doc to check my iron, i tend to get anaemic a lot anyway. But she said i shouldnt take the iron (galfer fa) until the morning sickness was totally gone. Since week 14 i am LOADS better and ive been taking the iron since. But i think this extreme exhaustion is very common in 1st trimester even without low iron, but maybe get it checked anyway to have peace of mind. Having said that i am still much more tired than i would be if not pregnant, getting about 10 hours sleep a night and still often tired in the afternoons!!!!