Sooooooooo tired :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
I am wrecked girls, 100% wrecked :o( I have gone to bed early every night this week but it's making no difference. And now this weekend we have a load of stuff on and there'll be absolutely no time to relax before work again next week. I just want to go to bed for the weekend and not move :o( Is anyone else like thisin 2nd trimester? I thought this was the cheery stage?
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Yes. Wrecked. Could have happily gone back to bed after my shower this morning. Think that my pregnancy insomnia is back. Was awake at four this morning for a while then from half five onwards. And I've a busy weekend too. Have doubled my iron intake. Maybe that will help.
I think I'll make an appointment with GP next week and have iron levels checked. They were fine at last meeting with consultant but maybe it's changed. It's so hard to concentrate at work :hic
deem Posts: 710
My iron is ok and I'm still wrecked, dont think actually sleeping properly at night, have been to bed about ten for last few months, last saturday after late night friday i slept most of the day, i'd say if iron is ok , just rest as you need it.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:sogrijf4]I'm soooooooooo paddy whacked too!!! I could literally sleep for Ireland everyday, 24/7!!!!! I've tried the iron supplements and they didn't make one bit of difference for me, just made me constipated, so I stopped them!! They say the second trimester is a "blooming" stage.... I'm still waiting!!![/color:sogrijf4]
Thanks girls :thnk It's nice to know its not just me. My eyes feel all puffy and swollen from the tiredness. Roll on hometime :wv