Soooooooooooo racist !!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
The girl I work with is sooooooooo racist it does my head in, we rent a lot of properites and the majority are to Poles now the stuff that comes out of her to them is just unreal. One of the lads in the office just rang me there to say the front door of the office was wide open again (our office is up a flight of stairs), now I just asked madam to maybe mention it to "all" our tenants to close the door on the way out, her response "those f*cking poles, I wish they would all f*ck off home and close the door behind them, coming here and taking Irish jobs" :ooh :ooh she is so unreal, might start calling her Jade :o0 :o0
Shin Posts: 8515
oh god i hate that crap and its usually by people who havent a f"ckin clue either the worse lines "look after our own first" i mean wtf?? Poland is part of the EU so they are in no way illegal immigrants. why cant ignorant people see that. i see your anger have to say
fantac Posts: 4109
omg - thats a bit much isn't it - wud do my brain!
curliwurli Posts: 3369
oh god i would so start calling her Jade from now on. i really can't stand that sort of attitude at all.
If I had my way she would be out of her job and i would replace her with a polish person, they are much more respectful than her !! She was even demoted from answering the phones as she is so rude to people, one of our tenants she classed as "an unmarried mother" and we don't deal with those sort of people :eek :eek well as one of the lads pointed out to her, she has two kids with her "partner" and if he walked out tomorrow she would be "an unmarried mother" so could we not deal with her then :o0 :o0 By the way the "unmarried mother" was a seperated woman in her 50's whose "child" is 27 !!! :o0 :o0
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Mrs OBrien":32s6saz1]If I had my way she would be out of her job and i would replace her with a polish person, they are much more respectful than her !! She was even demoted from answering the phones as she is so rude to people, one of our tenants she classed as "an unmarried mother" and we don't deal with those sort of people :eek :eek well as one of the lads pointed out to her, she has two kids with her "partner" and if he walked out tomorrow she would be "an unmarried mother" so could we not deal with her then :o0 :o0 By the way the [b:32s6saz1]"unmarried mother[/b:32s6saz1]" was a seperated woman in her 50's whose "child" is 27 !!! :o0 :o0[/quote:32s6saz1] what the f"ck??? what a disgusting term. That termonology went out the window years ago. It's lone parents allowance. what if you want to have a child but dont want to get married. i swear to god, some people with their ignorant views O:|
Tell me about it she is just unreal !!!! She is 40 this year but I really think she was born in 1940 with the attitude she has its unreal, well all the blokes in the office keep hoping when her little girl grows up she comes home with a foreigner oh would love to see her face then
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote:3g50nid8]coming here and taking Irish jobs[/quote:3g50nid8] You may remind her that a lot of Irish are buying homes over there hence hiking up the price of property over there for them!! I flaming hate racism!! It drive me insane!! The other day my boss said "Oh you might hear me use the word "bla" (can't even remember it) with my son and that means a black person!!" I turned around to him and totally lambasted the idiot about teaching his 16 year old son to be racist!! Name called is awful!! I told him that it was very irresponsible as a father to teach that to a son!! >:o( I was very proud of myself standing up to a 60 odd year old man and telling him right from wrong!! Wanker!!
curliwurli Posts: 3369
well he obviously likes your gusto ChristmasB :o0
Totally agree Christmas B she is just unreal not only is she racist but the thick can't even use a computer or compose a letter and she looks down on these people, it has got to the stage the tenants come in on Wed / Thur when they know she is not here