Sooooooooooooooo hungry!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
I'm fading away - help!!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Me too & my break isnt until 11.30!
Mines at 11 - so I'm gonna run to the shop & get a big fat sambo! Have muller light & strawberries & blueberries for lunch then. Don't know why but this week I'm starving in the morning & then not hungry when I get home - weird!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i bought an m&m's chocolate brownie this morning, im dying for my break to munch on it, then salad for lunch
[quote="strawberry shortcake":2iwuznkh]i bought an m&m's chocolate brownie this morning, im dying for my break to munch on it, then salad for lunch[/quote:2iwuznkh] Ohhhhh torture - I want one!!!!!
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="Knockers":3ofopv7e] Don't know why but this week I'm starving in the morning & then not hungry when I get home - weird![/quote:3ofopv7e] I'm the same, starving in the mornings at the moment, not too hungry in the evens though when h2b is looking for his dinner. :duh:
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I have 2 mandrins, 2 nectarines, 2 plums and an apple! I'll munch through that throughout the day and have low fat soup and ryvita and tuna for lunch. First dress fitting is 2 weeks from today, aarrrggghhhh!
Joleigh - that'll be me next year - which is why I can eat the big fat wrap I just go - grated cheese Garlic mayo, bacon & coleslaw - yuuuuuummmmm!
bullbride Posts: 423
[quote="lucky bride":7vc0u61x][quote="Knockers":7vc0u61x] Don't know why but this week I'm starving in the morning & then not hungry when I get home - weird![/quote:7vc0u61x] I'm the same, starving in the mornings at the moment, not too hungry in the evens though when h2b is looking for his dinner. :duh:[/quote:7vc0u61x] :wv me too and i am normally always hungry!!!!! i'd nearly eat more than him!! must be the wedding stress - lol! :o0
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="spooners":1sqj8fx0][quote="lucky bride":1sqj8fx0][quote="Knockers":1sqj8fx0] Don't know why but this week I'm starving in the morning & then not hungry when I get home - weird![/quote:1sqj8fx0] I'm the same, starving in the mornings at the moment, not too hungry in the evens though when h2b is looking for his dinner. :duh:[/quote:1sqj8fx0] :wv me too and i am normally always hungry!!!!! i'd nearly eat more than him!! [b:1sqj8fx0]must be the wedding stress [/b:1sqj8fx0]- lol! :o0[/quote:1sqj8fx0] Yep thats my story and I'm stick to it too. :wv