Sore b8m cheek and joints -moan :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lifestooshort Posts: 2312
Hey my right bum cheek has a trapped nerve thing going on the last week or so. Its giving me some waddle I tell ya! Really sore though and leg can kinda go from under me. Also my wrists are a bit sore and my knee? Anyone any of these weird sympthoms?
LoloOct08 Posts: 343
Hi Bombchic, I had that too and it still comes and goes, sounds like sciatica. Apparantly your sciatic nerve goes from the spine (around the tailbone I think) down through both bumcheeks and right down the back of the leg. My doc said the pelvis has expanded and has kind of trapped it, sometimes it happens in pregnancy when the baby is lying a funny way and when babs moves it relieves. Mine comes and goes so i don't think it's necesarily a permanent thing. My doc had the attitude that it's something you kind of just have to deal with, >:o( I did find having a nice warm bath helped though. good luck :wv
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
I can totally deal with it it only effects me when i get up from a sitting position or if i have to stop and then restart walking and its only an initial pain ya know. Takes the breath away. DH was saying to go to doc but like you say if just trapped nerve no point me going i'll just try stay sitting :P thanks
LoloOct08 Posts: 343
I'd say mention it to your doc anyway at the next check up, just to be sure. :wv