Sore Boobs/nipples

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi girls, i know a lot of you had sore boobs in 2ww. I have really erect nipples and im not cold, they are sicking out through my shirt !! Also when i press on them they are sore and i can feel like lumps/buds behind them. This is probably normal i dont know, i dont usually press on my nipples. The things you do on the 2ww. :-8
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="NotLongToGo":3jbambmt]Hi girls, i know a lot of you had sore boobs in 2ww. I have really erect nipples and im not cold, they are sicking out through my shirt !! Also when i press on them they are sore and i can feel like lumps/buds behind them. This is probably normal i dont know,[b:3jbambmt] i dont usually press on my nipples.[/b:3jbambmt] The things you do on the 2ww. :-8[/quote:3jbambmt] :o0 Sore boobs are a sign alright, and if they look veiney Good luck!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hi notlongtogo, I actually didnt have sore boobs in the two weeks wait and its only since week 8 or so that they got tender and sensitive to the cold, and they only got veiny in the last 3-4 weeks. but alot of girls have said they had painful boobs so fingers crossed for a bfp for you !!
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Thanks for the replies, this is my first 2ww and im driving myself mad. In fairness they are probably sore cos i keep pressing them to see if they are sore !! Fingers crossed only 9 more days to go.
Angel2 Posts: 787
Hi NotLongToGo, Sounds promising to me because the first thing I personally noticed was that my nipples were killing me and erect, even though I wasn't cold! I found that very strange. And on top of that I was just exhausted all the time. So that's why I did a test two days before my AF was due. It certainly sounds like a symptom to me. I really hope you'll have good news for us. Best of luck.
TheBigDay Posts: 651
If I pinched my nipples I got a super sharp pain right through my boob. They were very sore for almost the whole two week wait, it was my first symptom. Good luck!
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Looks promising nottoolong, fingers crossed for ya :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: