Menu

Sore knees from crawling

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsroo Posts: 537
Is there anything I can do to avoid this. My poor ds has bruises on both legs and his little knees are all rough and red...I said to my dh that I was going to get knee pads or something similar but he thought this was hilarious!! Am I being crazy? Never had this problem with dd as she was a bum shuffler and was so careful never got bruises!
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
DS also gets red knees but i find thick trousers are good, or jeans with a good lining... i also have some leg warmers that i put ion for an extra layer... ive 3 pairs if u want one i can send them to ya!
Thanks mlr, I've started to put on an extra layer and got a pair of leg warmers during the week :) he looks hilarious going around but it's def helping.. Thanks for the offer you're v kind :thnk
funkyfish Posts: 7626
gap do crawler pants. they have extra padding on the knees. i found them great.
spanish mum Posts: 2468
wish i'd known about the crawler pants FF! Our floors are all tiled and outdoor terrace is tiled too where he spends a lot of time so has constant bruises on his legs and knees, even now!
dhidra Posts: 3147
Strap some dusters to his knees. Get the floors cleaned at the same time! [img:2zu1538e]http://bookofjoe.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5dea53ef011278ddb8fc28a4-pi[/img:2zu1538e]
John Walsh Guitar
Hahaha brilliant dhidra :yelrotflmaosmilie: Must have a look in gap next time too!