SorrentoWife

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
How is your new puppy going?
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
So far so good!! Settling in ok, he cried for while last night after we left him to go to bed but we ignored him and after few mins he stopped and went asleep. Was expecting him to have had a few accidents during night with stress of new house etc but in fairness to him he waited till I got up this morning and went outside to go then. I'm off all this week but back to work next week so want to try and get him kinda used to my work routine so after brekkie today I put him outside with his toys etc and left him there. Again cried for few mins then played in garden and slept for while. Made big fuss of him when I let him in as want him to realise that he'll be ok if i leave him and I'll be back to let him in. Took him on a walk as well and my husband is out again with him now. Stuck some photos of him in Furry Friends section under 'New Doggie' You must be so excited about your puppy! Any names chosen yet?
Must go have a snoop in Furry Friends! Ah so excited for you! So looking forward to my little fella now!!! Thinking of Charlie for his name!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
my next door neighbours dog (he's a yorkshire terrier I think) is charlie and really suits him
Cool! I just want my little fella now :weep