sorry another girl name poll (its my 1st! lol)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missybride Posts: 304
hi ladies with not long to go now n our boys name picked my mind has started to wander onto the possibility we may have a girl! im so convinced it boy although for no reason! so having read n read the baby names books we have come up with 3 names which i would love ur opinion on. surname starts with H and is 2 syllables (sp) if that helps. thanks girls x
Ceana Posts: 1387
Hi Missybride - I picked Sophie, love it. Best of luck with the decision, its not easy.
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
love the name sophie :lvs
Littlepud Posts: 945
i chose kelsie, think its a fab name and not too common
funkyfish Posts: 7626
sophie wins by a mile dont like the otgers at all
Radiolady Posts: 1
sorry don't like any of them.....
justwed09 Posts: 2349
sophie for me! our surname also starts with a H but has 3 syllables and I think Sophie goes really nice with it.
Elegance Posts: 2848
i really like them all, but picked madison..... think its really unusual and Maddy is lovely as a pet name. you can be a trend setter missybride!!! pick the name that you and dh love best.......you'll never please everyone...
maymommie Posts: 109
I picked sophie as I have been thinking on the name sophia ourselves.It's just so hard, just wondering what name have you picked for a boy.
bubblybaby Posts: 98
I voted Sophie. Sophia is also one of my favourites! :heartbeat: Madison reminds me of a drink that i used to get on a special occasion when i was in the pub when i was little?? I think that was the name of it :-8 Good luck choosing! x