sorry but

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
Does anyone have anyone they work with that put on that FAKE, HORRIBLE, IRRITATING, D4 accent?? it's really really annoying. what is that? that never existed years ago? it's becoming more widespread and her voice is starting to go through me. You know, all this overpronouncing her SSSSS's and TTTTT's and trying to sound as softly and as poshly spoken as possible....grrrrrrrrr O:| O:|
clucky Posts: 26471
have you a target quota of new topics you have to start today? just wondering how many more we can expect
dreamer Posts: 3941
Indeed I work with one of those creatures and boy is she some pain in the hole. A complete twat!
[quote="Clucky":5qgnqico]have you a target quota of new topics you have to start today? just wondering how many more we can expect[/quote:5qgnqico] last rant...promise yeah dreamer, and she's really pretty too, maybe i'm just jealous actually >:o)
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
I know someone who works with one of those, and it turns out she is from the ar$e end of Tipp!! Picked up the accent in Trinners I think!
clucky Posts: 26471
ok well we have a girl here from stillorgan so i dont think her D4 accent is put on its annoying though O:|
[quote="Audrey J":1ttcp470]I know someone who works with one of those, and it turns out she is from the ar$e end of Tipp!! Picked up the accent in Trinners I think![/quote:1ttcp470] trinners for winners eh? very irritating all the same
M2B Posts: 107
Yes!! And because I'm from Laois and have a tendancy to speak really fast and flat she never understands me and I never understand her so most of the day all anyone coming into the office will hear is: me: wha? her: whatttttt? O:| O:| O:|
sun flowers Posts: 3421
I have a friend who was dragged up in the nasty part of town... and she puts on this accent.... do you know whatsssss I meannnnn has anyone gotsss any Morlboooroooo lightssss... we call her four voice _ _ _ _ _.. soo annoying... its a complete put on >:o(
Carrie Bradshaw Posts: 683
maybe she doesnt like your accent either?