sorry, dumb question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lou gav Posts: 508
Sorry about this, but I need some advice. I've been taking temps all month and my temp only went up twice, about 6 days apart. The rest of the time I'm in and around 36!!!! I thought when you ovulated that your temp went up and on the day of your period starting it then went down.... But it isn't up to go down when Af arrives, she is due inn 7 days!!!!
babe06 Posts: 898
Don't worry I tried temping and couldn't make head nor tail of it. I could never get the run of high tempertures your supposed to get after ovulation I used to get the odd peak like you. So I was convinced i wasn't ovulating and went and had the blood tests done but I never actually got the results as that month I became pregnant!! I think only certain people are text book cases. So don't worry about it and as my doctor told me just DTD all the time! Hope that helps.
lou gav Posts: 508
yes thanks. I hope I'll be having a BFP soon, but I don't think it will be this month as I'm gettinh AF pains already :o( oh well hopefully in the new year. Congrates and good luck with your pregnancy.