Sorry if this has been wrote before

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cutey Pie Posts: 419
Im 10 weeks pregnant and ... well i dont feel pregnant. I never got morning sickness. Now dont get me wrong im always tired, my boobs are always sore and have got bigger, i have a couple of stretch marks and im scoffing fruit and veg like never before but i STILL dont " feel" pregnant. We have our first scan in 2 weeks and i know after that that it will be more real and im really living for this. Anyone else feel the same ? :lvs
alton Posts: 3077
It takes a while to sink in. I felt very disconnected from the experience until I saw the scan. Something just woke up in me as soon as I saw that little creature on the screen. And I didn't realise how much doubt, worry and anxiety I had until afterwards when I knew that the baby was alive; growing normally; the right size for its age; I wasn't making it all up; there was only one baby; it had a head and arms and legs; etc. I wasn't consciously worried (much) but afterwards the relief was enormous. I don't know if I'd say I felt pregnant when I was 10 weeks - but I was horribly sick, depressed, exhausted and not coping well at all. So a bit different to you! Which makes me think that the feeling that its all a bit unreal is probably a hormonal effect. I think your scan will make all the difference. It's such an amazing moment.
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
Thanks for the reply Alton - dont get my wrong i am over the moon to be pregnant - i suppose i just want my bump now !!! :o0