Sorry in advance to you all, but FAO Wilful!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Hey Wilful, just said I'd let you know I had my inspection yesterday & it was fine. He didn't give me any feedback though after, which I didn't like. He was writing copious notes all the time & also walked around looking at students' copies!!! :eek :eek Thought that was abit much TBH! At least it's over. I was seriously nervous! After all my work, he didn't even look at my planning!!! :o( Anyway, hope you've recovered after yours!
willful Posts: 6822
Hey-bet you're glad it's over! Well done! It's a bit of a pain that he didn't give you any feedback-thought that was the whole point of the inspection-so you could take his advice into account :o0 It's such a relief to have it over isn't it? Have spent every evening this week watching dvds and doing nothing-it was weird to have nothing to do in the evenings but SOOOOOnice :o0 When do you get your report?
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I don't know when I'll get the report- don't really care either TBH- just glad it's over! Ya, I agree with you, surely the whole point of being inspected is to learn what's good & bad about how you teach... Kind of defeats the purpose...GRRRR!!! Am going out tonight & tomorrow night, great not to have that hanging over me! in fact I'm planning on not killing myself at all next week- the xmas hols start today! :o0 Have a good one yourself & thanks again! :wv
willful Posts: 6822
[quote:h390925x]in fact I'm planning on not killing myself at all next week- the xmas hols start today! [/quote:h390925x] I'm at that too :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Have a great weekend-we deserve it...because we're worth it :o0 :o0 :wv