Sorry..... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
ah so cute ticker! Hi lucky lady, Welcome!
winter wedder Posts: 79
hi girls, Lucky lady here!! I've had to change my username cause i wasn't able to log on as Lucky Lady again, so my new name is 'winter wedder'. Looking forward to getting to know all you girlies and hopefully getting some tips on my fast approaching (arghhhh) wedding!!! xxx
clucky Posts: 26471
ah i liekd having another lucky welcome where are you gettign married we are all nosy bitches
I prefered Lucky Lady too (cause that's what I am)!!!! At the risk of sounding like a 15 yr old with a crush, I am marrying the most fantastic man in the world and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! We're getting married in Clifden Co. Galway, spent all my summers there as a kid so it's a very special place to me. Was there for the bank holiday and i'm on such a high since I got back
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Ooo another Westie like me! We're getting married in Mayo.
clucky Posts: 26471
pm fiona and ask her to change you back to lucky lady lovely area to get wed congrats
Ah winter wedder will do! sure we're all the same person no matter what we're called! I've been a reader for a good while here and it's really nice to actually be apart of the chats!