sounds likea stupid complaint

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
buti'm starting to really get fed up of the tiredness. i had it really badly around week 7-9 and then it eased til about a week ago and its been creeping back again. spent the day in bed yesterday til about 5pm as i've also had some cramps on my right side for the last week on and off and i wanted to rest and then went to the parents for dinner. sat around and didn't do anything and was in bed by midnight. i woke this morning at 10am (few toilet breaks during the night ) and we went to blanch cuz i wanted to look for jeans and i last 30 mins before getting some sharp pains and then wanting to sleep so we had to come home. i slept for 1hr 30mins. i feel so useless. dh is downstairs hoovering and doing the washing and ironing. do you think the cramps have anything to do with the tiredness and did any of you just get bouts of tiredness after a period of being grand fora few weeks?
gemini chica Posts: 2581
Minkie, I was delighted with myself yesterday I am moving in Septemeber so decided to pack up all my clothes as they won't fit anyway, sorted out the whole warddrobe, chest of drawers etc, spent the whole day with it. Then had a shower where I did all my preening, went and did the grocery shopping and then went out for dinner and a few drinks (OJ mind you!). So was dead proud of myself, thought I must have turned a corner on the tiredness front! Went to bed at 2.30am and got up today at 12.30, within an hour was asleep on the couch and am only awake now for to watch eastenders and I feel exhausted, can't concentrate on anything I feel so groggy.... so guess yesterday was a one off! :o0
Gingham Posts: 3014
i think tiredness is one of those things that just comes with pregnancy. the crazy tiredness of the first ten weeks thankfully stops but i am still tired... this is has been my weekend.... Sat, went to shopping centre...looked around shops for about 2 hours..came home wreaked...bed for hour and a half. then went out with hubbie for dins last night, home about 11..straight to bed, really tired. Sun- well sunday has been a write off....i felt so overcome with tiredness this morning that i had to go back to bed at 1 have snoozed until now...have to get up to go to dinner in my parents but could gladly stay in bed for the day.... I dunno im on iron tablets and im in my second trimester so i really thought the tiredness would be gone but its not..i dont think it ever will....
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
I am glad that I am not the only one who still has tiredness - and it did ease for a while! I was feeling very energetic last week until I stopped doing things and then I would fall asleep like a narcoleptic (sorry if there are any narcoleptic's on the forum)!! I would be having a conversation with H2B one minute and sound asleep the next... My weekend sounds very similar to yours deliriouslyhappy. Sat I went to Blanch to do some shopping, lasted a couple of hours, came home and fell asleep for two hours and was in bed by 12. Today up at 10, and have been eating like a horse since I got up! Have been dozing on the couch and it took me all my energy just to get changed! Someone told me that the tiredness gets worse when the baby is going through a growth spurt and I have been having stretching pains all weekend so thats what I am putting it down to...
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Hi Girls, I have heard about this crazy pregnancy tiredness and the last week I have been so so tired and groggy. I feel like I have that constant hungover tiredness and I dragged myswfl though the week last week and I also know that I am only starting so its probably going to get alot worse :ooh
Gingham Posts: 3014
week 7-9 was the worse for that crazy tiredness...I used to come home from work and straight to bed every day...my hubbie took a picture of me one night in bed cos he had never seen me looking so wretched, i was green.
gemini chica Posts: 2581
Girls glad its not just me am so annoyed with myself today as I feel like a lazy cow but its the tiredness that I can't even read or do anything! Feels better to know a few of u have it too!
jmeath Posts: 5740
I suffer with tiredness alot. Im on a 3 dya week in work at the moment and i wasnt able to move any of the 3 evenings this week when i came home, didnt even cook! We had people coming r the weekend for the Slane concert so i had to do houswork and shopping on Fri so i got stuck in and i felt so good (ive really hardly lifted a finger on the cleaning front since i found out im pregnant)...my dads gf said to me she finds the more yodo the more energy you have and i think shes right, when i laze around all day im so sleepy and feel sick but the couple of days ive kept myself on the go ive felt great.....