South East Wedding magazine - Autumn Edition??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Lisa Posts: 379
Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you had seen the Autumn Edition of South East Wedding magazine in the shops yet? I tried on a D'zage dress last June and was told it would be in the Autumn edition. I'm dying to see the dress again as I think it's The One! :lvs I'm based in Dublin and the magazine isn't sold here, it's mainly in Munster and I think Kilkenny as well. I've been on the D'zage website countless times but my dress isn't there and I can't remember the dress reference so I can't google it. O:| Please, can anyone help? I've mailed the editior of the magazine but she's on hols till the end of July...sniffle!
cinderellabella Posts: 179
hi I saw it in waterford on friday for sale. Hope that helps :wv
oh my god, o my god, oh my god..I'd almost drive down to waterford right now!! Rang my mother in Tipp, she's going to go into town later today and look!!! ohhhhhhhh, thank you soooooooo much!!!!!! O:o) O-O O-O O-O O-O :thnk
oh my god, o my god, oh my god..I'd almost drive down to waterford right now!! Rang my mother in Tipp, she's going to go into town later today and look!!! ohhhhhhhh, thank you soooooooo much!!!!!! O:o) O-O O-O O-O O-O :thnk
Receptions Posts: 423
Hi Princess Lisa, We are based in Clonmel and I've had my advertisers copy of the magazine so I would imagine it's in the shops. If your mother has any problems let me know and I will get a copy and pop it in the post for you. Suzan Receptions
Hi Suzan, Thank you so much for your kind offer O:o) My mother has it! She rang me about an hr ago with two copies :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll am so psyched, can't wait to go home and see if the dress looks as good as I remember. It's on page 13 apparantly!! :wv
No problem at all, glad you got it. Just had a look at page 13 and it's fab!!!
No problem at all, glad you got it. Just had a look at page 13 and it's fab!!!