SPD at 11.5 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mumsy2 Posts: 62
just wondering if its common to get the spd as early as 11.5 weeks. i had it on ds but not that early. could it be the fact that i am pregnant again so soon (ds is 11 months) and my body is just stretching again or what. have my scan tomorrow but wondering it this is normal. the pain goes right across my back , also in the area of my pubic bone and a strecthing pain from both ovaries.
bumble Posts: 1980
Yes its possible to get it that early. I got it from that stage and it's my first pregnancy. At that stage I only got it when walking or after i had been out walking. It got worse as the weeks went by. I got brushed off for ages with people telling me it was just pregnancy back ache that everyone gets but i knew it wasn't. Finally i started physio 4 weeks ago and it's helping.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
yup that when it hit me 11 weeks exactly
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
My consultant dismissed my pelvic girdle pain at 18 weeks saying it was too early and it would improve and I had been having pains since 10 weeks! So only now that I'm in agony am I seeing the physio, but not until next week!! Demand help early! All the best
mumsy2 Posts: 62
thanks for the replies girls