Sphynx had a Baby Boy!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Hi girls - Sphynx had a baby boy yesterday!! He was 8.5lb and she called him Christopher. Her waters went without being induced but she had to have an emergency caesarean section in the end. She said she'll log on as soon as she can with her birth story. Fantastic news and she seems to be on cloud nine!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Port Princess Posts: 1154
oh wow fantastic pass on my congratulations. I'm delighted for her! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
july7812 Posts: 1787
Ah dats great news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Best wishes to her, her DH and little baby Christopher - Im sure he is only gorgeous :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Delish Posts: 4176
Brilliant news can't wait to read her birth story !!
Sugababe Posts: 130
Awe congratulations!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll And well done Sphynx,hope you are both doing well.
007Babs Posts: 417
fantastic news Sphynx! Congratulations and welcome baby Christopher! :wv
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
That's just the best news, a HUGE congrats Sphynx, Hubby and baby Christopher....welcome!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Can't wait to hear how you got on!!!
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Congratulations Sphynx delighted to hear of your little man's safe arrival. Well done. :wv
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Congratulations Sphynx :thnk. Delighted for you and DH, welcome baby Christopher *)
under construction Posts: 3458
That's great news - Congratulations to Sphynx and her DH and welcome to little Christopher