Sphynx had a Baby Boy! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Topolino Posts: 1659
Fantastic news! Congratulations Sphynx! Looking forward to your birth story too! Welcome baby Christopher! Seems to be a lot of boys being born lately or am I imagining that???
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hurrah! I'm so happy for her, fab news for a Friday morning! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CONGRATS SPHYNX! I'm practically in tears here! :o)ll :o)ll [quote:29th3fdv]Seems to be a lot of boys being born lately or am I imagining that???[/quote:29th3fdv] Definitely agree with that, boy everywhere! I wonder what the rest of 2007 will bring for the wollies....
dovedro Posts: 1295
Congrats Sphynx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Huge congrats to Sphynx and family!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Congrats Shynx and welcome to baby Christopher :o)ll
wobbler Posts: 300
Ah that's wonderful news. CONGRATULATIONS O-O How many boys is that now in the last couple of weeks for the Wollies?
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:q0o6sgsm]Congrats Sphynx and welcome baby Christopher !!! Mind yourself hun and looking forward to reading the birth story !!![/color:q0o6sgsm]
summer daisy Posts: 1336
I logged on just to check this.. I am so delighted for her.. Congrats Sphynx and welcome to the world baby Christopher (I love the name - so cute!!) Hugs Summer :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Perci Posts: 3847
That's great, news congratulations Sphynx! *)
Ducky Posts: 2506
Am thrilled for you, many congrats and well done for coming through it all in one piece. Looking forward to your story, but for now, enjoy him and rest xx O-O